My IR Dreams

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I blew the dust off the old F-90 and loaded in a few Infrared rolls with a red filter and took a few images. It has been over two years since I last loaded a roll of film and man did I miss the preview screen on the back of the camera. I process the film at home with Ilford Ilfosol chemistry. I shoot it at 400iso and process it at as if it was T-max 400. I was pleased with the results and I sure did miss shooting IR over the past two years.

IR006.jpg

IR0021.jpg

IR0024.jpg

IR0046.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Okay. :hail:

I love you, Eric. I love you.

That is all.

:hail:

PS You do not need a preview screen. Don't fall for it! ;)

Im speechless. Brilliant work.:hail:

OMG

I think that about sums it up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm not surprised that as of now you are Terri's greatest hero.

These are ... stunningly good.
But I would not expect anything less from an "AIRIC"-photo, whatever kind of photography you do.

(But isn't it funny how we immediately stare at the back of our regular cameras loaded with film after such a long time of digital photography and its instant feedback?)

LaFoto said:
I'm not surprised that as of now you are Terri's greatest hero.

These are ... stunningly good.
But I would not expect anything less from an "AIRIC"-photo, whatever kind of photography you do.

(But isn't it funny how we immediately stare at the back of our regular cameras loaded with film after such a long time of digital photography and its instant feedback?)

Thanks everyone. I think for all 70 odd frames I took a look at the back of the camera to check the exposure. Seeing the images was worth the wait and time it took to develop the film. I almost kind of miss doing darkroom work but not really.

Eric

btw, Eric - what filter opacity did you use? The effects here look stronger than one would see with a #25 red, but it could be due to your developer, as well. So in addition to being smitten, I am curious! :lol:

Again, gorgeous work. :thumbup:

doenoe said:

I completely agree with that. Fantastic, stunning and just all around WOW.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back