My Landscape Thread

MNess

Last edited:
I think someone's finger might have slipped too far along the saturation slider on red in the second one the second set...

If you are going to post such a large number of images, then I would suggest that it would help anyone who is going to review them, if you numbered them This makes it a lot easier to refer to a specific image and the reviewer doesn't have to keep flipping back and forth to ensure they have the right image. I, for one would not even begin to review 10 images unless they were numbered.

WesternGuy

Good thing this post didn't ask for C&c specifically. Just sharing landscapes

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Good thing this post didn't ask for C&c specifically. Just sharing landscapes

Thanks for clarifying that. There are, however, some of us who subscribe to this forum, who think that anyone posting in it is looking for feedback. If it is isn't clear what the OP is looking for, then someone will often ask.

WesternGuy

Seems like you've sorted out your own issue. To assume is to make an ass out of u and me. If you read the first post - maybe you would see that it says I'm posting to share my landscape shots and blog. C&c if you want. I wasn't putting them up specifically for c&c. Just to share and if you want to give your opinion... great. If not.. that's ok too.

Enjoy.

Most reactions

Back