My Last Art Assignment

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
No one freak out on me, I'm still drawing but this is the last assignment for my class, which is officially over as of tomorrow!

Verbal, i hate you. Not because you are mean (you are not) and not because you are anything bad, I hate you for the sole reason that you are good at everything creative. lol. Seriously, your photos are amazing, and your artwork is sick. Think maybe you could throw a little of that talent my way?

Rapala46 said:
Verbal, i hate you. Not because you are mean (you are not) and not because you are anything bad, I hate you for the sole reason that you are good at everything creative. lol. Seriously, your photos are amazing, and your artwork is sick. Think maybe you could throw a little of that talent my way?

Haha! Thanks a lot!...I guess. :greenpbl:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:shock:

v nice soo hard to say what you are better at; Photography or fine art

just wondering which did you start first, as photography has got me more into art

Thanks man! I started Photography last September, and I began drawing this September. So Photography is my first love!

Incredible!!!!!
D'you get a nice mark? (or was it unmarked? I'm freaking cause i would've gave you A+++++++ right away)
ah, and one more question: you've done it on the computer right? cause actually I can't see any lead traces out of the borders and that kinda stuff and the tones are really soft... :thumbup:
Rapala46 said:
Aw jon, you're unhatable! ;)

Thanks Alexandra, you're sweet! Yeah, it's a computer-drawing, hence the lack of lead and crap =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back