"wheres my mummy?"

Barn Owl
"weeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm flying"

Great Grey Owl
"intense stare"

Mallard
"quick march, left, right, left, right"

"come to mummy"

great series lp, fav is the first one, but they are all excellent captures... :thumbup:

I just clicked so I could yell at you for making a lame "I'm leaving, fawn over me and tell me how much you'll miss me" post. :p The last two are ADORABLE!!! Cute pics, thanks for sharing!

core_17 said:
I just clicked so I could yell at you for making a lame "I'm leaving, fawn over me and tell me how much you'll miss me" post. :p The last two are ADORABLE!!! Cute pics, thanks for sharing!
BWHAHAHAHA

that'll teach you. you should never believe a word I type

and there I was thinking you never leave CafeTPF :lol:

Nah, I didn't fall for the title. You're a 'lifer' I figure!

GREAT pics!

Ach ....

I never believed you, anyway.
And who posts photos like these cannot go, anyway. We would not let you! So there :greenpbl: !!!

lostprophet said:
BWHAHAHAHA

that'll teach you. you should never believe a word I type

and there I was thinking you never leave CafeTPF :lol:

What are you talkin about!? I've posted and contributed to several threads in the General Gallery in the past two weeks! :lol:

However, I do a lot of posting at work, and most of the time don't go into the galleries cuz the internet is slow and loads pictures very slowly. :)

core_17 said:
However, I do a lot of posting at work, and most of the time don't go into the galleries cuz the internet is slow and loads pictures very slowly. :)

tell me about it!!
You wanna see how long it takes to load in all the London Meetup shots on this PC
11.gif

But you must admit it is fun waiting for them and then looking at them, isn't it, Andy? Like the whole meet-up was great fun??? It sure was! And I also like all the "lostprophet"-pics that load with that meet-up thread!!! I sure do!!!

LaFoto said:
But you must admit it is fun waiting for them and then looking at them, isn't it, Andy? Like the whole meet-up was great fun??? It sure was! And I also like all the "lostprophet"-pics that load with that meet-up thread!!! I sure do!!!

YES!!
YES!!
YES!!
thank you :D

photo gal said:
Very nice series silly man!!! : )
thank you. but its Mr silly man if you dont mind :lol:

OO These are great.. I just love your animal photography.. Love the mallards walking across the pathway.. To cute.. The tiger WOW look at those paws!! Wish when I took pictures of the tiger here the glass was clean or the fence wasnt so much in the *way* ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back