My Latest Glamour session

Reaction score
Website
www.rockangelphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey tell me what you think! I am just starting to break away from the studio i have been working in and trying to get my own independent business going...would love some feedback on a few of my images from my last glamour session! thanks a bunch!

Kelsea022-1.jpg

Kelsea0251-1.jpg

Kelsea053-1.jpg

1. - Focus is a little soft

2. - I would have kept all the hair in the frame or cropped tighter

3. - Again focus seems a bit off and the post processing is a bit much

All three - color balance seems to be inconsistant, not sure if that was intended but #2 looks much differen than the others. What kind of lighting (if any) did you use? Also can you provide the EXIF information on each shot? This will help get feedback from the forum.

Can you provide more insight into what your business will provide and how the above photos relate to it?

1. - Focus is a little soft

2. - I would have kept all the hair in the frame or cropped tighter

3. - Again focus seems a bit off and the post processing is a bit much

All three - color balance seems to be inconsistant, not sure if that was intended but #2 looks much differen than the others. What kind of lighting (if any) did you use? Also can you provide the EXIF information on each shot? This will help get feedback from the forum.

Can you provide more insight into what your business will provide and how the above photos relate to it?

I think the softer focus everywhere but the eyes in number 3 was the idea. The eyes seem to be in good focus, and that's right where my eyes went as soon as I looked at the photo. I like them all. Number 2 could have had all of the hair in the photo but other than that looks nice. Number 1 does seem a little soft all of the way through the image.

#1 - This one looks too soft. I also think that making the shot a little wider or a little tighter would be nice. If more detail could be added to the hair using lighting, a wider shot would look nice.

#2 - I agree that it would be nice to have more of her hair in the shot. It might be interesting to make the snake naturally coloured while keeping the rest as is. I like the lighting and colouring. There is a blue spot on her jacket,left side. I really didn't notice it until my wife pointed it out.

#3 - On this one, my eyes are first drawn to the fur on her hood. It seems to be blurred so much that it distracts me. Next, my eyes are drawn to her right cheek. Overall, her face seems to be pretty soft but there is an area on her cheek that looks very sharp to me, like a rough patch. There is also a noticeable light circle in the dark oval on her right cheek. I would like to see this one in colour with less processing.

There is a large dark oval shape on her right cheek, in all three photos. Is that her makeup?

I do like all three of these. I would like to see how they looked straight off the camera so I would know what you were working with.

#1 - This one looks too soft. I also think that making the shot a little wider or a little tighter would be nice. If more detail could be added to the hair using lighting, a wider shot would look nice.

#2 - I agree that it would be nice to have more of her hair in the shot. It might be interesting to make the snake naturally coloured while keeping the rest as is. I like the lighting and colouring. There is a blue spot on her jacket,left side. I really didn't notice it until my wife pointed it out.

#3 - On this one, my eyes are first drawn to the fur on her hood. It seems to be blurred so much that it distracts me. Next, my eyes are drawn to her right cheek. Overall, her face seems to be pretty soft but there is an area on her cheek that looks very sharp to me, like a rough patch. There is also a noticeable light circle in the dark oval on her right cheek. I would like to see this one in colour with less processing.

There is a large dark oval shape on her right cheek, in all three photos. Is that her makeup?

I do like all three of these. I would like to see how they looked straight off the camera so I would know what you were working with.

Here are the originals straight from the camera

Kelsea022-2.jpg

Kelsea025-1.jpg

Kelsea053-2.jpg

Wow - I much much prefer the straight-from-camera result in number 3. It's actually a beautiful picture, and I love the texture of the skin.

I think the work is generally over-processed - skin looks way too smooth - the retouching is obvious.

#2 is excellent, I like the retouched version of that one. Maybe still a hair over-smoothed, but the composition is great and I like the conversion to that platinum-ish black and white. She's beautiful, by the way.

Most reactions

Back