My latest self ports

You just compared me to someone who looks like a Drag Queen (no offense to any DQ's out there... it just wasnt the look I was going for :) )

DQ?? Really you think so?

Anyway I guess I put my foot in it. Oops.. Quick someone tell me something funny, cute, and redeeming to say... :D

--
Seriously I never thought of BM as a DQ... I know her 1st two career managers really well and just never thought like that. I associate her broadway, Liza Minnelli, etc. etc. she's a showgirl not a DQ. :-o

2 & 3 are my favorite. they both have very strong emotional statements.

1 I think your left arm looks awkward, almost like its coming out of your neck. the lighting is also very bland.
2 You appear to be in such discomfort, but it is a very powerful image. I love the veins in your right hand. There are just 2 things that seemed wrong: the black cloth does not completely cover your right leg, and I cant quite figure your right heel out. It seems to be very square
3 i like the use of the stones instead of the fabric used in 1. Also, there is a little more detail and sharpness than 1 which gives you a much more defined shape and the lighting is more dramatic.
4 if your hands were still, i think i would like this one better. with the harsher light, your eye treatment seems a little harsh as well, especially when compared to 3 where it works better with the grayer skin tones.
5 this one is way over processed, it almost looks cell shaded.

Uhhh first of all, under no circumstances is anyone ever allowed to post a picture of Bette Midler again....

I think you guys are being too mean to Bette. She's not a personal friend of mine but some of the people who managed her career are. And she's such a sweet person!

This looks bad to you:

midler-bette-photo-bette-midler-6230666.jpg

Bette_Midler_001.jpg

bette-midler1.jpg

bette-midler.jpg

And these are just the 1st few that came up.

Will change to URLs in less than 24hrs.

She kinda looks like Dee Snider in the first one... LMFAO

deesnideryv4.jpg

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha Thank you for the feedback everyone. This post makes me laugh

Im in love :)

Location says "here and there" ...well Im here and you aint...lol

I like #2... just because the way it has tude.. a sexy kinda tude. Love it.

-Puma-

Im in love :)

Location says "here and there" ...well Im here and you aint...lol

I like #2... just because the way it has tude.. a sexy kinda tude. Love it.

-Puma-

With Bette Midler??? Hahahahahahaha

Thank though for the comments!

By the way... you and I have a very similar day job!

Yes we do :)

and no, bette dont do it for me...lol.

Your welcome cutie :)

-Puma-

Very impressed here! I love these shots. I must say though, never would've made the connection with Bette and Dee. Crazy world we live in :lol::lol:

Super nice shoot!. I wish I had the talent you show when it comes to shooting a formal port, great details, soft lighting, great capture.

I sure as hell can please my clients, the mags and the AP with my motorsports and studio work....but I just don't have "your eye" when its comes to something so formal.

You have the gift:wink:

Uhhh first of all, under no circumstances is anyone ever allowed to post a picture of Bette Midler again

Hahaha

I like 2 the best, there's a certain definition in your lines against the black background that I like, but the upper half is definitely the best part. Your legs look a bit stiff in that position (especially the two feet pressed together), and against the clear relaxed pose of your upper body, they just don't go well..

Nice selft portrait.

#3 is my favorite.

I really like the pose on #1 but I would like it more with a little more contrast. The demarcation on the neck and right shoulder is quite harsh. It look to have been cut out with scissor.

Good job

I don't really have a favorite.. I dig them all.. And i don't even get the feel of heavy post processing on any of them really..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back