My Life is Pulling Weeds

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Almost no time to take photos for all the weeding in the garden. Bleep bleep twining vines! I worked the dahlia bed yesterday and managed to save this bloom from the bindweed.

Joe

dahlia2.jpg

Last edited:
Almost no time to take photos for all the weeding in the garden. Bleep bleep twining vines! I worked the dahlia bed yesterday and managed to save this bloom from the bindweed.

Joe

View attachment 144782
I hire that crap. I just dont have the time. There is a girl who is reasonable and apparently doesn't mind being on her knees for long periods of time. We have an ivy issue, out of control really.

Last edited:

Joe

View attachment 144782
I hire that crap. I just dont have the time. There is a girl who is reasonable and apparently doesn't mind being on her knees for long periods of time. We have an ivy issue, out of control really.

I have a kneeler made for the job. I've occasionally hired one of the local teenage boys to help but basically that's not in the budget. Fortunately we've got a few days of nice weather. Just came in from watering the pots and in the morning I get a break while the sprinkler runs.

Joe

You know.... this conversation could go horribly wrong very quickly. I'll just say nice photo. :)

Joe

View attachment 144782

I have a kneeler made for the job. I've occasionally hired one of the local teenage boys to help but basically that's not in the budget. Fortunately we've got a few days of nice weather. Just came in from watering the pots and in the morning I get a break while the sprinkler runs.

Joe
Yup. We are not no spring chickens anymore, at least l'm not. My knees are a train wreck, eventually I am gonna have to get them replaced.

That's a very nice weed. We don't worry about weeds out here in the country. We just mow them down.

I actually find weeding to be somewhat cathartic. I just don't always have the time to do it.

Nice Dahlia. Mine have just started blooming. We had some early HOT weather that seemed to set things back a little.

Great light on this one for still being on the plant.

I actually find weeding to be somewhat cathartic. I just don't always have the time to do it.

Nice Dahlia. Mine have just started blooming. We had some early HOT weather that seemed to set things back a little.

Great light on this one for still being on the plant.

Thanks -- yep, we had some earlier Dahlias try and bloom this summer but when they opened in 44 degrees C they decided life wasn't worth living.

Joe

At least you can go out. We've had so much rain, that I haven't been able to keep up with the yards. Another few days and I'll have to use the tractor and bushog, Guess this is better than last year's drought. Most of the centipede has recovered from the drought damage last year and is thriving.

You know.... this conversation could go horribly wrong very quickly. I'll just say nice photo. :)

I almost made so many jokes, but I have to remember that this forum isn't exactly the place for my sense of humor

Most reactions

New Topics

Back