My Life-Long To-Do List!

Hello Slysniper, nice to meet you.

I few pointless views from me...

You aren't missing much with McDonald's breakfast other than a heart attack. I worked there for 3 years as a kid, it's crap.
Stay away from Taco Bell, I swear they use triple MMM grade ground beef.
You want to visit the Black Market? Come hang around me for a few days, I'll show you a couple of people that want to sell you some stuff for real cheap prices...
Mud wrestle with girls, I have to add that one to my list!

Learn French

I'm actually doing this, gonna start soon. Gonna get CDs then when I'm ok I will get lessons and I hope to be ok by the end of year 13 (year and a half). By then I will have decided if I'm having a gap year before uni and then if I do I wll definately go to some french speaking places. After that I'm learning arabic. Actually here's my list but its not for my life just soonish.

---------- In no particular Order ------------

• Learn French
  • Learn Arabic
  • Learn another language?
  • Visit China
  • Visit Japan
  • Visit Africa and go to many countries
  • Get Lenses for my Camera
  • Get a Canon AE-1
  • Get a rolleiflex or a 645 if I can get it cheapish
  • Start volunteer work (new year)
  • Take many pictures and go to many places to take them
  • Get into medical school (hopefully in London)

Luminosity said:
"Get hit by a car"
Uh.....why ? :scratch:

Why not! MUAHHAHAHAH:p :p

Luminosity said:
"Fly Over the Bermuda Triangle"
Better leave this 'To Do' item for last ;)

I agree.

-----------------------------------------------
What's "triple MMM grade ground beef"?

I added Las Vegas and Japan on my Places To Go.:thumbup:
And also added "Get internship at a Video Game producer" and "Make my own Video Game".

Any other suggestions?

Added: Make a small comic book ; Circumnavigate the globe by land, sea, and air ; Learn magic tricks ; buy Home Theater system ; go to Mount Everest

I completed: Having a family Thanksgiving

Any more suggestions? :D

Any more suggestions? :D

Spend less time on writing your list and more on doing some of the things on it? :p

Oh, and I'm somewhat disturbed that writing a computer virus is a higher priority for you than helping to find a cure for cancer :confused:

On a constructive note, if your computer is switched on a lot of the time you might like to check out http://www.grid.org - then you can (at least partially) tick off the latter on your list ;)

yummifruitbat said:
Spend less time on writing your list and more on doing some of the things on it? :p

Oh, and I'm somewhat disturbed that writing a computer virus is a higher priority for you than helping to find a cure for cancer :confused:

Quite making fun of me... :( :(

yummifruitbat said:
On a constructive note, if your computer is switched on a lot of the time you might like to check out http://www.grid.org - then you can (at least partially) tick off the latter on your list ;)

Hmm... that seems intresting. Too bad my computer dosn't meet the system requirements. Maybe when I get a better computer I will.

Thanks for the suggestion!:thumbup:

If you are going to visit the Mall of America, make sure to add one thing to your list. If you are going to Minnesota, visit the Mouth of the Mississippi at Itaska State Park. Bring your camera, make sure you have a telephoto too. Blew a chance at taking an awesome photo of a bald eagle last time I was there because all I had was a wide angle.

Go in the summer.

Most reactions

Back