My liquid experiment...*Evil grin*

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just trying out since i didnt get the chance to send it during the last month Photo challenge.

Water1-1.jpg

Water13-1.jpg

Water10.jpg

Woo8.jpg

Woo1-1.jpg

Woo2-1-1.jpg

This is my accidental shot
Water5.jpg

enjoy..

ooh, I love #5!
But i can't see some of the pics :(
Gimme a sign if you fix them, i'd really love to see them too!

Thanks. i've updated. as usual, Photobucket edit really gets on my nerve. i cant edit it to become smaller. even though i already make it into smaller size, the picture still comes out bigger here. anyone can help?

Sorry, i post this thread at the wrong place! should be at the general gallery. Moderators can help move the thread there? :hail: . my apology since i'm abit tired & just came back from work..hehehe. i totally didnt see it. :blushing:

They are interesting, but I create q the series would be perfect to see all the photos with the same treatment, for example all in B&W. You test to see that so they are. Greetings from Spain.

Son interesantes, pero creo q la serie sería perfecto ver todas las fotos con el mismo tratamiento, por ejemplo todas en B&W. Haz la prueba a ver que tal quedan. Saludos desde España.

ozzono said:
They are interesting, but I create q the series would be perfect to see all the photos with the same treatment, for example all in B&W. You test to see that so they are. Greetings from Spain.

Son interesantes, pero creo q la serie sería perfecto ver todas las fotos con el mismo tratamiento, por ejemplo todas en B&W. Haz la prueba a ver que tal quedan. Saludos desde España.

I did tried some of the pic to B&W, but doesnt look nice to me. only a certain of it. :mrgreen:

all of them are realy sweet

Most reactions

New Topics

Back