My little bee

snownow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sierraphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well her nickname is little Bee. Natural light, one window to her right. I had to shoot it wide open due to the light, us just laying on the floor playing with her little gym. 4 mo old, and the new one in the family. I have been in a sepia/b-w kick this last year. The mom and the Grandmothers liked the unprocessed one better ??? Oh well... Your opinion?

amb.jpg

OMG, I love this photograph. Stunning work!

Priceless. I love the expression. Love the antique feel and look.. That smile makes me smile. Nice job!

The bokeh is slightly odd on the right-hand side, but a beautiful photo nonetheless.

It's very nice, and as zen said it makes me smile too when I see it! What a precious little one!

Isn't it odd how babies inhabit an entirely horizontal universe? If I tried to shoot an adult from that angle, I'm sure I would keep turning my head trying to get the image right-side up.

The bokeh is slightly odd on the right-hand side, but a beautiful photo nonetheless.

Thank you, and the lower right is her hand. She was reaching twards me, and shot wide open at 2.8. Made for a funny blurr. Im glad you liked it, her mother and grandmother loved it as well. I shot it on friday and 3 11x14's are already framed and hanging :) (my office as well)

As soon as I framed it, one of the guys who works for me walked in, Picked up the photo and turned it vertical. Then got a funny look on his face :) It took him a second to realize that he had it wrong. :lol:

Isn't it odd how babies inhabit an entirely horizontal universe? If I tried to shoot an adult from that angle, I'm sure I would keep turning my head trying to get the image right-side up.

The expression, the stunning eyes and the wonderful focus all contribute to a wonderful picture. Tremendous work!

Most reactions

Back