LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... has gone travelling.
It is no longer here with me (well, for the time being).
All I can hope for is her safe return.
And that of my son.
For my little trustworthy camera went to Norway with him.
He is currently on a class trip there and I lent him the camera (no one in the family ever asks me if they could have the 350D, good!, they much prefer the little camera).
On Sunday night, both son and camera (I hope), both in good shape and spirits, will be back here with me!
I wonder what my little Powershot is going to tell me about Norway.
And my son... :D.

Yes, I am curious to see what he will bring home! Then I make him join the forum too so he can post his pics and write his own texts in English :greenpbl: !!!

hahaha and this is how caring mother "forces" her kids to learn English... :) hehehe

We shall see if I succeed ... and we must wait and see WHAT it is he comes home with.
Hopefully NOT with a nice little camera LOST or BROKEN :shock:, but with wonderful photos of all their outings there!!! If their weather there is as nice as ours is now, he cannot go wrong, really......... we'll see .... he'll be back Sunday night. And so will be the Powershot! I hope... :confused:

And so is my son.
Full of impressions, full of stories to tell ... and this forum might see a new member in the next couple of days to come, for among his 560 photos there are a good couple of very presentable ones :D.
Not tonight, he's got to be back in school for regular school days tomorrow and is a bit hungry and worn from their long journey home - but eventually!

My Powershot seems to have enjoyed the trip to Norway, too! :D
Still all intact ... and the only annoying thing that ever happened was that by mistake Florian reformatted the memory chip on the second day ... so? :roll: All his till then taken pics ... gone forever. Oops. ;)

First of all, how old is your son?

Secondly, I remember when I went away on a week long school trip. I was given a little disposable camera (film then, which just goes to show how times have changed since I was a kid). It had 27 exposures on it and when I got back, my parents excitedly took the film to the developers. When the photographs came back they were surprised to find I had used the entire 27 shots on the journey to the place where we were staying, on a graveyard we had stopped at for a 20 minute break. As my parents flipped through photograph after photograph of gravestones, they kept asking one question: "Why? Why?!"

I still have those photo's now.... Hehehehe. Hopefully, the results from your son will be a little more interesting.

He's 17.
And when I went on the long school trip to abroad (Prague), I think I brought three rolls of film (at least) of 36 exposures. And my little Rollei35, which was my first camera, the one I got from my parents on my Confirmation Day when I was 13. ;) Yes. Times have changed. There's a good many interesting and also nice pics among the 560 that my son took (and did NOT lose because of some silly mistake ;)).

My one 1GB card. The Powershot pics are 2529x1944 in their best quality. He would have had 160 spare pics on the card (it says to me now).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back