my little girl - 4 mo

Love the photos :thumbup:, awesome work. Any setup shots? ;)

Outstanding. Mind if I ask how you're setting your lighting, particularly #2? Thanks!

Adorable pictures! I especially like #1 and 2. Too cute!

What a gorgeous little girl you have!
Look at her flirting in the first photo, haha!
She's so cute and the photographs prove it!
Aww, babies...:love:

She is beautiful! I am a big fan of close ups so the close up is my favorite. These are awesome photos, exactly the kind I want to take. Is that flooring real, or something you bought that you can roll up? If so, where can I buy this type of flooring? I love the wood floor look, with the colorful background. Also what do you use for the background?

There is photographer who lives near me, and she takes photos very similar to yours and I can't for the life of me figure out how she gets so many different colors and patterns of backgrounds. In some of her photos she has paisley print backgrounds in blue and pink, then in some of them she has yellow, pink and many others. She even has a baseboard at the bottom of the wall.(Then she has the same flooring as you) I know she can't have that many different colors/wallpapered rooms, do you know how she is doing it?

it's paper with a fake baseboard (well...a real one that is just clamped to the paper) and a fake wood floor. I'm working on posting some set-up shots...probably tomorrow

I would love to see a picture of that setup! Where can you buy a fake wood floor? Does it roll up? I've been searching for it all day, and can't find anything.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back