Photo #4
Madison-22.jpg

Photo #5
Madison-18.jpg

Photo #5
Madison-15.jpg

Photo #6
Madison-12color.jpg

they all are a little soft... i don't like the b&w in the first (not sharp, not enough contrast, and it makes it look washed out) and i'm not fond the color or pose in #2. looks like she's about to fall over

#4 and #5 (you have 2 #5's... i'm referring to the 2nd to last one) are not good shots, i'm sorry. you shot it at a weird angle (looking up) on #4 and the other one is cropped too tight IMO.

#5 (the third to the last picture) would be nice except its really crooked. if you were on an incline either tilt your camera or have her sit in a spot that is level.

#3 and #6 are decent... but again, I wish they were better clarity. I also think you could have nailed some depth in #3 if the tree wasn't almost the same color as the brick... too much red tone in the background and it's kind of busy by not having much depth of field...

Personally the skirt is too distracting. #2 looks as if she was going to fall over.

Not bad. Avoid on camera flash, or at least diffuse the flash and or bounce it. The first shot looks like you stuck her in a copy machine. She has a hard shadow under the chin, and that never does anyone any favors. Straight up on camera flash just zaps all the depth out of a photo, shame since it's a nice shot of her. Try to pose her in more natural poses too, she looks really stiff in the majority of the photos. The action in the second photo doesn't work at all for me either, but I'm just not a fan actions so.. With all that said, the last shot is very nice, post is good, overall a nice capture.

they all are a little soft... i don't like the b&w in the first (not sharp, not enough contrast, and it makes it look washed out) and i'm not fond the color or pose in #2. looks like she's about to fall over

#4 and #5 (you have 2 #5's... i'm referring to the 2nd to last one) are not good shots, i'm sorry. you shot it at a weird angle (looking up) on #4 and the other one is cropped too tight IMO.

#5 (the third to the last picture) would be nice except its really crooked. if you were on an incline either tilt your camera or have her sit in a spot that is level.

#3 and #6 are decent... but again, I wish they were better clarity. I also think you could have nailed some depth in #3 if the tree wasn't almost the same color as the brick... too much red tone in the background and it's kind of busy by not having much depth of field...

ditto

I like the first and last the most. The B&W in 1 is too flat though, bump up the contrast a bit, imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back