My Local Best Buy store

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In a few past threads I mentioned by Local BestBuy and how it has a ton of cameras. Whereas other TPFer's have minimal camera stuff at their BestBuy.

So here's a few pictures
Canon Cameras
Canon.JPG

CanonLenses.JPG

NIKON Cameras
Nikon.JPG

NikonLenses.JPG

SONY - FF
SONY.JPG

& APS-C
View attachment 139714
SonyLenses.JPG

Minolta / Panasonic / Fuji
MinoltaFujiPanasonic.JPG

But they were missing the FujiFilm @jcdeboever
Missing_FujiFilm.JPG

Last edited:
and more
Point & Shoot and Bridge cameras
PnS-Bridge.JPG

BAGS
Bags.JPG

and drones
Drones.JPG

and drone cases
DroneCase.JPG

and filters
Filters.JPG

and flashes
Flashes.JPG

TripodMemory.JPG
TripodsEtc.JPG
Video2.JPG

I missed the 360 and sport camera displays.

But they have everything .... well, except the D7500 and FujiFilms.
they were missing the Olympus mirrorless too.

I'm going to say that it's at least 5 times the size of the section at my Best Buy (which only carries 3 Nikon and 3 Canon DSLRs).

In a few past threads I mentioned by Local BestBuy and how it has a ton of cameras. Whereas other TPFer's have minimal camera stuff at their BestBuy.

So here's a few pictures
Canon Cameras
View attachment 139692
View attachment 139693

NIKON Cameras
View attachment 139701
View attachment 139702

SONY
View attachment 139704
View attachment 139705

Minolta / Panasonic / Fuji
View attachment 139699

But they were missing the FujiFilm @jcdeboever
View attachment 139700
I probably bought it

Our Best Buy caters to farmers,. Tons of drones

With that much camera gear I would almost say that there is only on Best Buy in Michigan so they want to make sure they are stocked. That's quite a camera section for a big box store.

WHy do so many people not realize that Best Buiy is one of the largest photo/video/computer/electronics retail chains in the entire world?

My favorite Best Buy has a big Nikon,Canon, and Sony section, and about 100 compact digital cameras on display; it might help that mine is the closest one next to the Interstate 205 freeway, so it serves the Portland area AND the SW Washington area; Oregon has NO sales tax for any buyer (regardless of home state) of any thing, so we have a substantial number of people coming across the Columbia River on the bridge to beat the Washington State sales tax by buying high-dollar items in tax-free Oregon. Portland International Airport is also ony a few miles away, so they keep the store well-stocked, and international; and interstate customers are pretty common.

Oh they had a sale on the D750 with an OEM grip plus 6 other freebies for $1499.

Geez ...
IMG_9872.PNG

Last edited:
With that much camera gear I would almost say that there is only on Best Buy in Michigan so they want to make sure they are stocked. That's quite a camera section for a big box store.
Nope, not at all.
BestBuy2.jpg

But the one store I go to is the area where all the Canadians go to on the weekend. They drive *north* to get to the local Sam's Club, Costco, Bestbuy, etc that are all in this Madison Heights area, then drive back South to get home. They seem to not favor their own Canadian BestBuys (similar to what happened to Target). Also somewhat similar to what Derrel sees in his store with other regions going to his local stores.

Attachments

• BestBuy.jpg
    BestBuy.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 164
Your store has a pretty rockin' selection of gear!

There's 2 camera stores around here too that have hundreds of upper end tripods, lighting equipment, etc. and the camera selection too. There used to be one up the street from bestbuy buy they went out of business a long time ago about the time BestBuy came calling to town (who also put the local CircuitCity out too).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back