www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope am improving in my shoot?

Attachments

• IMG_1466[1].jpg
    IMG_1466[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156
Ehhhh...the lens needs to be "stopped down" more, to get all of the bag of peanuts into sharp, clear focus. High f/numbers, like f/11, f/13, or f/16, are needed when the camera is close to the subject matter...this is called "stopping down" the lens, to where the hole's width is a fractional value such as 1/11 of the lens's focal length, or 1/16 of the width of the lens's focal length.

EXIF info shows that you used f/5.6; that is too physically wide of a lens opening...f/16 or f/22 would have made MORE of the subject fall into clear focus, at such a close camera-to-subject range.

I lik
Ehhhh...the lens needs to be "stopped down" more, to get all of the bag of peanuts into sharp, clear focus. High f/numbers, like f/11, f/13, or f/16, are needed when the camera is close to the subject matter...this is called "stopping down" the lens, to where the hole's width is a fractional value such as 1/11 of the lens's focal length, or 1/16 of the width of the lens's focal length.

EXIF info shows that you used f/5.6; that is too physically wide of a lens opening...f/16 or f/22 would have made MORE of the subject fall into clear focus, at such a close camera-to-subject range.
I like you because you are always there to give helping tips. . thanks

I lik

I like you because you are always there to give helping tips. . thanks

Thank you for your kind words. I do try to help if I can. Keep at your photography, and you will become better in a fits and starts type of way!

Most reactions

Back