My loss is your gain....ALL SOLD!!!!!!!

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is what I have for sale. I am getting rid of duplicates, mostly newer, because I have decided I no longer have time to dedicate to shooting weddings or any sessions for that matter. If you don't know me, I have OCD, and treat all of my equipment very well.
The things I am listing here were purchased locally on 5/24/14, so usage has been minimal to say the least. I am a traveling nurse now, so I am never home! Plus I am trying to finish my masters in the meantime. Everything I am selling looks new, because it had very low usage.
I have all the boxes, manuals, and everything that goes with them.

-Canon 6D (I believe the shutter count is around 7,000, but I will verify)$1450.00
-I purchased the generic battery grip that goes with the 6D (It is a promaster. I paid $99.00 retail. I never buy the Canon ones. They are triple the price) price-$50.00
-Tamron 70-200mm F2.8 Di VC USD (Canon mount of course! Wow what a lens!!! Read the reviews!!!! Retails $1499.99 price- $1300.00
-I bought an extra battery( off brand)for the Canon 6D to go into the battery grip. Price-$15.00
-Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 (This lens is such an amazing upgrade from previous versions! So sharp!)$750.00

I can post pictures of anything. Just let me know of interest and throw some offers at me. You never know. I might be feeling generous. I will accept PayPal only. I have bought and sold so many camera related items and I believe that honesty is the best policy. No question is too big or too small. (Please keep this on topic though)
Thanks all,
Kathy Thorson
I will pay for shipping in the US.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Everything is SOLD!!!!!