My Love, No Yell

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I often look at living things that are in my environment. Things are beautiful no matter what. External things only change appearance.

DSC_1491.JPG

Nice one!

A great example of effectiveness of using flash with closeup photography. It really pops.

A great example of effectiveness of using flash with closeup photography. It really pops.
Thanks. However, no flash.

Playing around with my 105mm Sigma macro. Liking the sharpness of this glass. Renders color well.

DSC_1496e.JPG

That first shot is beautiful. I'm not usually a fan of dark backgrounds for flowers but it really works here. I like that you can see a bit of the leaves at the bottom and can just make out the stem. So much better than just the head of the flower floating in black space. Excellent use of the spritzer, gives it a nice sparkle. Really pretty.

That first shot is beautiful. I'm not usually a fan of dark backgrounds for flowers but it really works here. I like that you can see a bit of the leaves at the bottom and can just make out the stem. So much better than just the head of the flower floating in black space. Excellent use of the spritzer, gives it a nice sparkle. Really pretty.
Thanks Sharon

Most reactions

Back