My Mastiff

Mole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple of shots I took today of my mastiff playing in my backyard. 1st one is my first attempt at panning. I don't think its bad but it was the only decent one out of about 20. I need a faster focusing lens.

2nd when he finally got tired :wink:

running-briggles.jpg

briggley-portrait.jpg

I like both of these....and he's he's a beautiful Animal!

Would you believe that he just turned 1yr old last month :)

awww what a pretty dog

I love the blur in 1 if i could just see the rest of the body tho but i know that can be hard to grab

That is one BEAUTIFUL mastiff. Got any pictures to show us some scale? He's gonna be a big pup soon enough. :)

Panning shot is nice. His eyes are sharp. :thumbsup: That's the most important part.

nice mastiff.
id believe the age thing. you can never really tell with those dogs. just like newfandlands, hgreat pyranese, danes, and wymeriners. very hard to distinguish how old they are by size. but because hes so active, you can tell hes still a pup.

midget patrol said:
That is one BEAUTIFUL mastiff. Got any pictures to show us some scale? He's gonna be a big pup soon enough. :)

Panning shot is nice. His eyes are sharp. :thumbsup: That's the most important part.

The best I have right are right here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64572
its hard to get anything around him to show some scale. I've been trying to come up with stuff for awhile now. Now that I got my new camera I might be able to get something better soon.

Dan28607 said:
Great! My Lab is also very fond of his "Kong".

He has 2 of them and he keeps them right next to each other. If you throw one he'll go get it then when he's done playing he puts them together again. Its pretty funny :lol:

Most reactions

Back