"My model" and her funny hair-do

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took her one and a half days to plaid in the red strands of knitting wool ... and as long to get it all out again. But she's meanwhile back to normal.

rotehaaresabine.jpg

This is a photo using the on-camera flash as fill flash since nothing else would have worked in the location and at the time this photo was taken - once again unplanned, spontaneously, not within a special session, but while her dad (on his birthday), she and I went from her dad's (i.e. DH's, or Andreas's for those who know him) place to live (during the week, for work reasons) to a nearby restaurant with beer garden.

:stun:

I am amazed to see her like that ... after all she complained about my hair before! :mrgreen:

Well, Alex: there is only one solution to that problem: plaid your hair! Easy as that :greenpbl: Then she might like it! :biggrin:

Oh, and does she look all different in this photo yet again (different from all the others you have seen on here)?

Well, Alex: there is only one solution to that problem: plaid your hair! Easy as that :greenpbl: Then she might like it! :biggrin:

Oh, and does she look all different in this photo yet again (different from all the others you have seen on here)?

Will try some blue colour to complement the red as well!

She bought herself the zipper-earrings at the same time as when she bought herself the electric guitar ones! :D Everything she has must be black or red. Nothing between.

Most reactions

Back