my mountaineous journey site

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by eydryan, Sep 20, 2005.

1. eydryan

eydryan TPF Noob!

oh, yeah i remember the time i slid on the glacier and managed to stop myself with my swiss army knife from falling 10m into sharp rocks and extremely cold water. oh, yeah those were the days, i tell you...
    http://jepii.blogspot.com
    oh, and did i mention it was the middle of summer?

2. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    very nice photos mate! makes me want to visit romania :)

3. eydryan

eydryan TPF Noob!

Oh, yeah romania is absolutely beautiful... too bad there's no time or money to visit it all. There's everything here (not wanting to sound like an add but):mountains 33% hills 33% plains 33% longest road of the danube in one country worlds largest building, the meeting point in history between east (turks) and west then again between west and russia old greek cities at the black sea. there are so many things to see, and the good thing is, becuase it is economically a bit hindered, nature is in some places wild and free. So if you come here try to pack a jeep and stay off the asphalt roads, go explore. you'll see the people are very nice (when they're not ripping you off, but with coomon sense) and friendly and they will probably let you sleep one night into any home for a measly 50€ or so, and they'll also give you traditional food (btw that is one of the main attractions here). so many reasons to visit it... living here is a bit crappier because of the shortage of money :D but we get along...

hope to see you around here soon and i'm glad you like my pics :)

4. vonnagy

Photos NOT OK to edit
    the photos of some of the areas remind me of nz, especially with the misty mountains photos on your site. It does sound like a wonderful place visit, so when i get some coin saved up, I'll put that into my travel plans :D

5. eydryan

eydryan TPF Noob!

yee! :D
    i hope to see you around here.
    anyway, for us it was a full experience, we were 4 friends two with eos300v (me including) one with an Olimpus mju digital and my cousin with my sony dsc-w1. and it was fun + pics which is great! 7 rolls of film went down but i had quite a good success rate. problem is, here in bucharest, it's just a crappy capital and i'm too bored with it to see much. all i see is when i'm without my camera :lol:

oh, and if you do get here make sure you get a personal guide, or at least interest yourself in the "agrotouristic program". it's a bit around what you'd expect but you'll like it a lot trust me! and gimme a mail, i'll buy you a beer :D

6. vonnagy

Photos NOT OK to edit
    haha sounds, sounds good! I am always up for a beer :cheers: . Maybe you can share some your romanian photos in the Photo Locations and photo meetup forum - perhaps you can inspire a few other people to visit your country ;)

7. eydryan

eydryan TPF Noob!

that would be nice but i'd like to think up a more inspiring text before i advertise my country like this. thing is, it's really beautiful and it deserves seeing :)

and don't let me forget you on that beer man :D