My Music

That looks a neat little box of tricks, not one I've seen before, but then I'm not really in the market for anything like that. Drivers are well known to be a source of much pain with sound cards. Are you using it on a Mac or PC? What OS?

If it's Windows I can probably point you at a few tricks to make sure you are set up in the best way for recording stuff.

I'm using a PC. I definitely need some help when it comes to tricks. :lol: I can't figure out how to get more sound out of my recordings. I keep thinking the volume is turned up on everything, but it all comes out pretty quiet.

Try this then - XP Tweaks for Musicians

You didn't say whether you had XP, Vista or something else, but you can probably find equivalent settings on most Windows based PCs. There's nothing to say you have to do all of them if you're not comfortable with playing around with the settings - just see which bits you're happy with and don't impact on anything else you do. I'm assuming you don't have a dedicated music only PC here and that you do other things with it (e.g. surfing the internet, photo editing etc.)

Oh sorry. I AM using XP. You're right, my mom and I use this laptop for a whole busload of different things. Thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Back