Gary with Black Kites
ypcldv.jpg

ypcldw.jpg

ypcld0.jpg

Mike with a Griffon Vulture
ypclec.jpg

Kym with a Bald Eagle
ypcldz.jpg

That's not work. They're having way too much fun.

No kidding! What a cool job. I love the 'frozen action' in the first two shots, and the one of the vulture skidding into the landing zone looks like something straight out of a cartoon!! I'm glad you took and posted this set of the trainers.

thats an awesome job and i know it. Best time of my life doing an internship working with birds of prey.....it really is fun.
Anyways, the pics are great. Bald eagles never stop looking great, do they :)

That's not work. They're having way too much fun.

too true :lol:

Amazing. That one of the Griffon Vulture (landing?) is amazing. What a great moment.

yep its landing, or at least its trying to

No kidding! What a cool job. I love the 'frozen action' in the first two shots, and the one of the vulture skidding into the landing zone looks like something straight out of a cartoon!! I'm glad you took and posted this set of the trainers.

thank you

thats an awesome job and i know it. Best time of my life doing an internship working with birds of prey.....it really is fun.
Anyways, the pics are great. Bald eagles never stop looking great, do they :)

yep I guess it would be fun, and yeah Bald Eagles are just stunning

" (NOTE TO SELF.) DON'T EVER TAKE ANDY ALONG WITH ME ON ANY PHOTO DAYS OUT EVER AGAIN... EVER!!!!! NOT EVEN EVER!!!!!!!!!"

:greenpbl:

Fantastic series, they are amazing...

I've been trying to capture wild birds in flight for about a month now and am finding it near impossible to predict their movements.

My hat is off to you.. Brilliant!!!

cheers everyone, thanks for the feedback

Most reactions

Back