My MySpace Pictures Critiques

iflynething

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't want to have to upload all of my better work so I was hoping I could get some critique from the pictures I have under my MySpace page.

Go http://www.myspace.com/dillatard then click on my picture and it will take you to my others. There are others like of my girlfriend and I but you can ignore those or not :)

Please know that to upload here, they have to be under 600k so they are really compressed. I am just looking to see if there's anything in general I could improve on or if there is a particular picture you would like to say something about just give the title and what you think.

I hate for you to have to go to the link and not just view them directly, but there are 108 pictures so...

Thank you very much

~Michael~

You probably won't get a ton of responses, unfortunately, because you have to have a Myspace account in order to view those....and not everyone has one. Also, it's tough to comment on 108 pictures at once.

I'd suggest getting a photobucket account and uploading them there, then posting them here a bit at a time.

EDIT: Btw, at the first glance of your first page of pics, it looks like you've got some good stuff.

Oh darn. I could have swore you could view them even if you didn't have an account but just needed an accoundt to comment.

Well I tried. I do have a PhotoBucket account but was just thinking this might be easier.

Thank you though

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back