My neice and her nephew (Temporary images)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My neice and her nephew. I have not gotten permission from their moms to display these but I'm gonna.

[IMG pulled]

[IMG pulled]
Just the little one.
[IMG pulled]

I did not have much of an oppertunity given that he was only a few days old and mums everywhere. :D

again sorry bout size, I messed up during scanning.

Awww, how cute they are. And they are a) your niece and b) her nephew. There must be quite some age gaps among your siblings and cousins. Wow.

What a pity we see so little of the little one's mouth. On a next opportunity you might want to catch him when he's having his eyes open and his mouth can be seen? Now he is still very, very young, maybe a little later?

Awww, how cute they are. And they are a) your niece and b) her nephew. There must be quite some age gaps among your siblings and cousins. Wow.

What a pity we see so little of the little one's mouth. On a next opportunity you might want to catch him when he's having his eyes open and his mouth can be seen? Now he is still very, very young, maybe a little later?

Yes, that is her nephiew. My sister had her first doughter at the age of 19 or 20 , (can't remember) making me an uncle at the age of 8 and her second at 32, so yeah that's a pretty good gap. Now her 19 year old doughter has a baby boy making her a grandmother at 39 and her younger doughter an aunt at 7. Thus history repetes it self does it not.

As far as the gapping between my siblings.....we are a large family there is only a few years difference amoung us all ranging about twenty years, my self being one of the last two. I have five sisters and two brothers and atleast one brother that did not make it (don't know the cause, it's not something one asks their mother to talk about)

I think I do have some more pictures of him out processing now and should be in tomorrow morning but yeah I do plan on getting more when he is awake. I just have to get him away from gramda long enough to get some....that could be a challenge :lol: In fact that is who he was looking at when I got the top two.

Most reactions

Back