my nephew

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello, here's a photo of my nephew (Edit: Niece... hehehe:D) while she was writing something on the table beside the couch where i'm sitting from.. by that time my sister had just bought a Canon PowerShot, i borrowed it & took a photo of her baby.. (this was last year)

(resized)
rene3nf.jpg

(real size)
[img=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1724/dsc000157go.jpg]

Such a handsome little guy! Glad you had the chance to snatch your sister's camera from her for this one :). As you can see in my sig, I am reduced to having a Canon PowerShot only for the time being, since my SLR deserted me and decided to get camera sickness for the first time in 6 1/2 years of being with me - but it is not too bad a compact camera to have!
(You will think: anything's better than just a mobile phone, right ;))

LaFoto said:
Such a handsome little guy! Glad you had the chance to snatch your sister's camera from her for this one :). As you can see in my sig, I am reduced to having a Canon PowerShot only for the time being, since my SLR deserted me and decided to get camera sickness for the first time in 6 1/2 years of being with me - but it is not too bad a compact camera to have!
(You will think: anything's better than just a mobile phone, right ;))

yes, i do.. :) ohh sorry she is my NIECE :D i rarely use these words (neice, nephew. etc) i just got confused... :oops:

Most reactions

Back