My New Camera Canon 20D

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by MH_91, Sep 28, 2009.

1. MH_91

MH_91 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Heyy all !
    i hope all doing well , and had great weekend

this is my 1st time Publishing my works in this Forum .
    lately i bought new camera ( 2 month ago )
    Canon 20D with lens Sigma 18-200mm , before i just had a Sony DSC-w300 , i did great job onit , but most the time it was only in Auto Option soo i wanst doing anything special. just my angle of the pic and lighting .

but since i got my 20D , its been crazy world for me !! (since this my 1st DSLR camera) i really didnt know what am doing at all !!!

i turn the option into Auto and the flash pop up i wanted with out flash , it didn't Obey what i was telling him lol . soo i start to do Massive of Research ! , the shutter , the AV , Lighting ! , looking at tutorials and see how ppl take pics , and how they make it More nicer with photoshop or any other software .

the 1st week for me it was testing week !! testing everything ( most of my pics were over Exposed or Dark ) because of the slow shutter or fast shutter or because my AV was low or was High .

slowly and slowly i start to learn how it work , and how you can play with the setting

am just saying all that stuff , to tell the beginner ppl , that dont give up easily !! , DSLR need a lot of partice till you get used to it ,

i just have one Question to ask ,

is it better to use RAW setting or JPEG setting ? and why

this is my works

Please Comment on my pics ,if there is any Tip for making my work better please say :)
    thank you
    and have great Day\night

MH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MH_91

MH_91 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    am so so so sorry , i guess i publish it in wrong area, i will Publish it again in General Photography .