my new computer

Heya, wow. This looks good, Alex!
Neat-freak, who you are.
Wow.
I think you'll feel physically ill in my home, should you come round to see me here once, like next year in May or so :shock: It just isn't in my nature to have my surroundings so tidy and clean!

actually, regarding other people'S places, I don't care if chaos reigns as long i have some steady ground to walk on, and as long as it is not sticky dirt all around.

I only feel ill if you live in a modern hyper-stylish apartment ... and it is messy so the interior design suffers from it. :p

well I understood what the 1st photo was of, but then it kinda went over me head :lol:

I only feel ill if you live in a modern hyper-stylish apartment ... and it is messy so the interior design suffers from it. :p

No.
No worries.
I don't live in a modern hyper-stylish apartment ... just in a normal house with garden in a village that no one knows (until May 2008!!!), which I share with three other persons, all of who bring along their own personalities and views on what is tidy and clean and what is not (with a tendency to "not"), so that does not make the task any easier for me :roll:--- this place is not downright dirty (outside my son's room before I was a kind mummy and cleaned it for him, last time ever in his life!), but looks "lived in".

As to how good your new computer is and whether these very tidy, tack sharp, nicely coloured photos show that I cannot say much... this is all "behmischer Derfer" for me. (Alex will understand).

Most reactions

Back