My new daughter

colintinto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Got some good pics of my daughter, Freya. She was only 4 days old when these were taken (but then she was 16 days late!). Canon 300D, EF-S 17-85IS, f4.5 & Iso 200 (I think), window light on a sunny day. Last one was converted using channel mixer in PS.

Freya3.jpg

Freya2.jpg

Freya1.jpg

Colin

the last one is really really beautiful! And her eyes... so shiny!!! great :) and congrats:)

What a beautiful little girl. :) Very nice series, she looks so sweet!

She is so cute :) Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures with us :)

Hi Colintinto, congratulations to having such a beautiful new daughter!
These are some lovely, very endearing photos of her using the natural light.
I like the second one best of the series. I like her expression in that one so!
She is surprisingly alert in all of these for having been only four days old when these were taken!!!

Congrats :D

Nice shots of a beautiful child.

I love the use of natural light here, you've captured her well. I agree with LaFoto, she's so alert! Congratulations, I look forward to seeing more photos of her!

she's beautiful congratulations :) being 16 days late how much did she weigh?

Thanks for all the comments guys. She was 9lbs 1oz when she was born, 4.2kg I think, and 52cm long. She just didn't want to come out, even after various attempts at induction, so it was a C-Section in the end. No harm done though, mother and baby are fine.

Colin

Yes, first baby. Expect lots more pictures on here... Although to be honest when they're so small, after a while all the pictures start to look the same.

I'm thinking about trying to convince my wife to pose with her, on a rocking chair in the nursery. Possibly nude, but cleverly positioning the baby and other body parts to hide her embarrasment, if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions?

Colin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back