My new dog

reg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Stuck inside of Mobile with the GTFO Blues Again
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story short, found her a little over 2 weeks ago and she's on about day 10 of heartworm treatment.

156ba4y.jpg

jj2xl5.jpg

First of all... wow... last time I had a dog on heartworm treatment, she had to be crated for several weeks... apparently there have been advances.

Now, on to the photos... a better crop would help where the depth of field is so limited.

Frankly, I'd have thrown out #2, with her eyes squinched shut like that.

What kind of PP work did you do to these? The colors look kinda weird. When you compare the two images it looks like two different dogs because of the colors.

I think the contrast/saturation is stronger in the first shot hence the bolder colours on the dog - I don't know but that shot seems to be a bit softer. As for 2 I like the low angle and the depth of field looks like its in the right place and deep enough to get the whole muzzle in focus - as for the eyes I don't mind them shut as I think that conveys a sense of emotion in the shot.

I hope things go well with her!

I like the eyes closed in #2. Very content, very happy, yet attentive, waiting for word from "mommy" or "daddy." Also, the coloration looks a lot more natural then #1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back