my new lens and jax da pug

adiliegro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I went to my local photo store/lab to pick up two sets of prints that I was having processed today. I walked out with those prints and a 80-200 2.8 ED AFS. It was used, but not a scratch on it and is in MINT condition...the only thing that I didnt get with it was an instruction manual and the lens cap (the guy at the store threw one in though, for free...was awefully good of him...) I am SO excited about this because I couldnt find the AFS version ANYWHERE! I almost freaked when I found it there and wrote the check on the spot.

Here is the first picture that I took with it today! This is Jax, my pug, being pityful (and yes I know the left side is blown out). The colors and the sharpness were awesome! I cant wait to play with this lens more!

jaxieframed.jpg

He looks strange to me.....there's something wrong about this dog....wait, I can probably figure it out....

OH!!!! His tongue's not hanging out. When you're used to looking at THIS all the time

<<<------- Odin

anything more normal seems wrong. :goodvibe: I'm kidding you, Jax is a great looking pug! :wink:

Most reactions

Back