My new little friend !!!

If only it was in focus.

LaPhoto: I heard that the average person, during their lifetime, eats 8 spiders while they sleep because they crawl into your mouth.

SecondShot: I can understand the fear. Live bugs don't bother me. Dead bugs do. Especially dried-out-falling-apart-and-leaving-peices-behind dead bugs. *shudder* My sister had to remove a dead butterfly from the dash of my car. It had been there for 2 weeks, sliding back and forth. It was torture. lol.

Agreed, a better focus would have been nice. Undoubtedly i will get another op tonight or the next :mrgreen:

Now i'm gagging... I heard that as well .. but really didn't need to be reminded that we eat spiders at night!! puke!.. Maybe that's where I'm getting my protein from?..lmao

Anyways your nuts! To run and get your picture as the spider crawls around, that is ONE ugly spider... I would of FREAKED! Thank god we don't get really big ones here.. In FL I used to see them all the time, even had a "pet" one in my closet but I was kid.. now i'm wiser.. haha

they feed on fear, i didnt act scared of him so he let me live ! it was a mutual agreement :lmao: . j/k i do like spider pics though. Sometimes its a little freaky. One time i was shooting a different spider and lost him out of my viewfinder. Went to look for him and turn out he had jumped on my shirt...YIKES ;)

The other day my wife played with 3 egg carrying wolf spiders in our wood pile. As I mow the grass I see them scatter under foot. We do not kill spiders as they protect us from the bugs.;)

Most reactions

Back