My new Photography Webiste :)

Well the homepage won't load properly for me either and even though you can enlarge them if you don't have an idea of what your looking at in the thumbnail how do you know if you want a closer look. Anyways keep working at it. Will check it out again after you fix your spelling lol. :hug::

Fixed spelling and punctuation and changed it a bit :)

Well the homepage won't load properly for me either and even though you can enlarge them if you don't have an idea of what your looking at in the thumbnail how do you know if you want a closer look. Anyways keep working at it. Will check it out again after you fix your spelling lol. :hug::

Made the thumbnails bigger 175 by 75 px and yes it does look better as you can see better what you are clicking on :) Only slight problem is that it increases the page load time ever so slightly :(

Thanks

Its not loading for me just a circle keeps spinning (firefox) If you really want a flash gallery in the front try slideshowpro.net it will take a lot of hassles off of trying to use flash and they have good support on their forums.

they just updated their director to now work with non flash browser like the iPhone and android. It pretty sweet because director always you to very easy manage your photos. I'd post the link to my site but its being updated and is on test server only the old one is up. But its the way to go if you want a flash gallery on your own server. Be sure to go the director route on there server if you want it as hassle free as possible.

Next time I check it out will use IE. /shudder

I'll just skip it. Thanks. :lol:

Yup I sure am. Next time I check it out will use IE. /shudder

It's ok now!; Next Gen gallery has had an update and it now works for Firefox for me now :)

You've got no excuses not to visit it now :)

Very slow website and flash does not help it as well. Needs a lot of work to make it look professional. Try not to cut corners and invest time to make the website to look professional and SEO friendly otherwise what is the point? Visitors might think taht if the website is not professional then the work will be the same. Good luck!

Can someone ban this spam ??
I mean come on, your services aren't even related to the post -- unless I read your website wrong -- you retouch photos? So you're basically a guy at his mac with photoshop, pushing sliders until you see what you like?

Most reactions

Back