My new portfolio site

Hi Dan. Most members are reluctant to click links (especially from new members.) Try posting a few examples for a response.

photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo0.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg

The site loaded fairly fast and was easy to navigate, nice job overall.

I thought those little floating arrows were a neat touch.

I clicked on Contact and nothing happened :/

Won't comment much on the photos (if you want CC on images, post up some CC threads with 2-3 images in the appropriate forums), but generally speaking, you have some nice stuff

The site loaded fairly fast and was easy to navigate, nice job overall.

I thought those little floating arrows were a neat touch.

I clicked on Contact and nothing happened :/

Won't comment much on the photos (if you want CC on images, post up some CC threads with 2-3 images in the appropriate forums), but generally speaking, you have some nice stuff

Beat me to the punch. The pictures are a bit too low rez/quality.. I would select less pictures, only your top say 5 to 10 pictures.

Love the site and navigation. This is exactly the kind of web portfolio I'd like for myself, too bad I can't design sites if my life depended on it :lmao:

Looks great, very organized and easy to navigate.

very well done! did you do it on your own or hired someone? Just asking because I will need to build my own soon.

I designed, built and coded it myself. I am quite happy with it but I would like to add options to buy prints!

If you want me to build you a site, please get in touch to

danielcohen00 (at) gmail (dot) com

Cheers

I designed, built and coded it myself. I am quite happy with it but I would like to add options to buy prints!

If you want me to build you a site, please get in touch to

danielcohen00 (at) gmail (dot) com

Cheers

Thanks. I checked out www.wix.com as they have deal for photo library websites and you can also add shopping cart that will let others buy your photos. Hope that helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back