My new project (maybe NSFW? some people are too sensitive)

Definitely your best yet. You just keep improving every time you share! Way to go! I like all three of these. You've really nailed the focus on the eyes and the lighting is awesome.

+1

Keep it up, I really enjoy your posts :)

I love the lighting in all of these, though I do agree the elbow should be cropped from the first. I'd prefer the last shot if (you?) were more centered too.

For the record I wouldn't consider any of these to be NSFW.

Nice shots!

Now...
To me, the nose looks "broken", because of the shadow
above the tip of the nose.
I'd 'build' a lighter nose bridge, so there's continuity to the tip.

#1 - I like the cropped elbow.

#2 – I'd remove the two shiny dots on her teeth, and crop a
bit tighter at the bottom.

I think there are too many variations of the same hat at the
same angle.
Still, nice shots!

I love the lighting in all of these, though I do agree the elbow should be cropped from the first. I'd prefer the last shot if (you?) were more centered too.

For the record I wouldn't consider any of these to be NSFW.

Yes, it is me and you never know about the NSFW, some people may feel that way. Maybe NSFW should mean "New Self Fotos Woo!" for me :)

I always love your work and I agree, these are some of the best yet. I can tell you're getting better 'cos in your earlier post you were a beautiful model.....now you're STUNNING.:thumbup:
Have you tried these with a small amount of light behind you, just to define the hat? Would be interesting to see how it altered the effect. JMHV

Andy

I always love looking at your photos but have refrained from commenting because they always seem dark or a bit off to me. I just looked at these on your Flickr page however and for some reason they are much much better there.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful woman done beautifully.

Count me as a fan.

Congrats you have hit the sexy nail on the head! Whatever book you are doing is going to be a big hit with the guys. I love your facial expression in #1. It is a total caught by surprise look, very real. Great job!
And the rest of the series. Way to go!

I always love your work and I agree, these are some of the best yet. I can tell you're getting better 'cos in your earlier post you were a beautiful model.....now you're STUNNING.:thumbup:
Have you tried these with a small amount of light behind you, just to define the hat? Would be interesting to see how it altered the effect. JMHV

Andy

BIG BIG smile!! Thank you very much!!! And the lighting idea is a good one, Im going to continue with these type of shoots, and I will try that idea out. Thanks!

I always love looking at your photos but have refrained from commenting because they always seem dark or a bit off to me. I just looked at these on your Flickr page however and for some reason they are much much better there.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful woman done beautifully.

Count me as a fan.

Thank you!! :lovey:

Congrats you have hit the sexy nail on the head! Whatever book you are doing is going to be a big hit with the guys. I love your facial expression in #1. It is a total caught by surprise look, very real. Great job!
And the rest of the series. Way to go!

Thank you!! And I would trust that you would tell me if you didnt like em so I take this comment as a HUGE compliment!! :hug::

Most reactions

Back