Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1).
DSC_0004_filteredcopy.jpg

2).
DSC_0001copy_filteredcopy.jpg

Thanks,

-Josh

great choice in toy! i'll admit to being a little jealous :)

These photos are great !

S2000 hard-top... nice. I had one of the very first S2000s. Thing was a serious kick in the pants. Enjoy!

Yep as stated many times above, nice toy. Gotta love how those things redline at like 7.5k or something like that. are those HDR?

Yep as stated many times above, nice toy. Gotta love how those things redline at like 7.5k or something like that. are those HDR?

9100 RPM, baybeee....

4 cyl engine that gets 240hp

Tooooooooo funny.

Yup, redline's roughly 9,000 RPM super fun!!!!!

No HDR processing on these photo's. The thing I use the most when processing is Shadow/highlights tool on CS2.

Dam at first I thought it was 9000 then I was like Naaah it doesn't rev thaat high, but it does!!
ya I use the shadows/Highlights thing alot too. It really helps alot!

It looks allot better with the hard top. My opinion on the car, you will have a lot of fun taking photos of it, they look cool from just about every angle. we had one on the lot and I drove it for a weekend. When the VTEC kicks it the sound is down right obnoxious. In a good way! I found myself away watching that digital tach just waiting for it to hit 6800 and then blast right to 9000. Very civil but when you wind ip up its like unleashing a beast!!!!Very cool car! As for the photos they have that perfect processed look. The saturated colors give it a very cool commercial/ad type photo. My first impression I couldn't decide/understand if this was a photo, image or illustration. I like it tho. Very artistic!:thumbup:

9100 RPM, baybeee....

4 cyl engine that gets 240hp

Tooooooooo funny.

9100 rpm on a 4 cylinder:confused:, better keep that oil changed well

Most reactions

Back