My New Toy!

Happy Medium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum, but I felt like bragging...

It's a Mamiya C330F with a Mamiya-Sekor 80mm f/2.8 lens.

I'm so excited, I'm just waiting on a handheld light meter and a kit with which to redo the seals to arrive in the mail.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought 2 of those brand new back in the day when that was state of the art. I still have one in brand new shape sitting in my closet, been replaced by my RB67 when they came out. Ya gotta love these old Mamiyas, they will NEVER die. Built like Russian tanks, easy to repair and plenty of em still out there.

Good luck with your new camera. Oh I doubt the foam leaks light even though it is gummy. Run a test roll for the heck of it? You may be very surprised.

Sweet camera; well worth bragging about. :) I love my Rolleiflex, but I have always been envious of the Mamiya TLRs' interchangable lenses, at least for something fairly wide, and something long for face portraits.

All right! I got a Mamiya C330S this June and it's an amazing item. So much more formidable than other TLRs just in size and weight ("You hit a guy with a C330, he goes down, he stays down!"), and that interchangability rocks.

Chrome or black lens?

Go to www.mamiya.com and check out the users' forum, older Mamiyas section. Lots of useful info and a couple of hugely helpful regulars on the board.

Sweet! :mrgreen: A great portrait camera with the 80mm lens! Gotta love it!

omg im picking mine up wednesday at a local camera shop! i love finding good deals :D congrats on your buy too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back