My new website

Thanks guys. I realize that some poeple are running into problems viewing it. It doesn't fit correctly at 1024x768, and I need to address it. I just haven't had time.

Hi Matt, the colours are simply stunning. It's one of the reasons I went black&white, I could never get anywhere near that level of perfection :mrgreen:
I have to agree with some others I would prefer the images to be larger. Agreed on not running properly in 1024x768. have youi considered doing your own gallery in ASP through Dreamweaver? I did mine linked to a database that holds a link to each image. When you want to alter the images available to view just fetch the database and Image folder down from the web, load the new images and path details in the database and chuck it back up to the net. Easy! Also, you can always add a comments field for each image to the database which can be displayed with each image. I looked at loads of picture viewers on the 'net including simple viewer and the closest I cam to was the J viewer, but in the end did my own. Check my site out if I'm not making myself clear on the People or Places options on the Gallery page.

Cheers, Lol

As hot as i expected it to be.... I am in awe!!!!!! :hail: You certainly are a brilliant photographer abd I always enjoy reading your posts/replies - so informative! (thanks! particularly for the links to curves/levels/layers sites - i learnt heaps!!!!! xx) Only pick is that i would have liked to see the images a lot bigger - they're nothing short of brilliant:hail: ... so big is best!! Totally inspired and continuing to dream of the day when i may be good enough to warrant my own site:blushing: xx
PS.. Would love to know what training you have done?? Stacks i'd imagine! xx

amazing photos, what type of lighting are you using on your still life? also How much post processing do you put into your work?

The new site is great Matt!!! You should include some more of your IR stuff...like the Castle...but other than me wanting to see more images...great job :)

Still life and Alternative Techniques are my faves. :)

Excellent layout and design. :)

What's your going rate for a site build, Mat? :mrgreen:

Digital Matt said:
Hey everyone. I've been working on re-designing my website for a while now, in secret. I've been trying to weed through all my images, and select the best from each category. Now I've got the layout all finished and the pictures in. I've done all the flash and graphic design myself, (except for simple viewer that is, but I had to tweak it)

I'd love to hear your opinions :) The only things I have left to change are the order of the pics, and possibly breaking down the people section into sub-categories of musicians, portraits, and fashion.

Let me know what you think! :)

btw, http://www.mattperko.com

...and I think I should put a preloader on it also. Hrm, gotta remember how to do that :p

Matt. I think the site looks great and am invious. How long did it take you to design websites in Flash and care to share where you learned it from?

My wife has been hounding me to redesign her boring HTML site to something more active and interactive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back