My New Zealand Photos

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have just returned from New Zealand (well - almost a week ago now)...

I am still waiting on my 35mm photos... (We are having a 15% off sale at work next week - So I am waiting until then to save myself around $20). But I do have my digital ones here. I got a few that I really like, in particular this first one. I am not really sure what I like, but I printed a copy, and sat it nearby - and I really like it...

There will be more to come when I get my 35mm ones back - and as I shrink my digital ones down... So keep checking back - I will post them in here...

DSCF1405%20copy.jpg

Taken in Timaru - South Island - on one of the first days with sun I ever saw

DSCF1391%20copy.jpg

Taken on the same day (i think) in Timaru - I was standing outside in my pyjama's to do this.

DSCF1330%20copy.jpg

This was taken on my weekend at Duvauchelle - near akaroa - in the banks peninsula - it was cool...

DSCF1381%20copy.jpg

This is a donkey (well - dah), We went to a souvenier place - it was really expensive - so we played with the animals instead. I tried to get my shadow out of the way - but it was just such a bright day, and as much as i tried - i couldn't.

let me be the first to say you have come a really long way in such as short time!!! these pics are awesome!!!!

p.s. im glad your back... :wink:

md

luckydog said:
Glad you said the last was a donkey. I thought for a second you'd sneaked a TPF meet up with Vonnagy :lol:

Just jokes Vonn.

vonnagy just got owned.....i love it.

md

Now you've got me picturing a donkey with a camera...

and to MD - Thanks (I should have known you would have to be the first to reply... I'm not sure if I am glad I am back yet - still deciding... well - back in Australia I mean - not the forum)

fadingaway1986 said:
Now you've got me picturing a donkey with a camera...

and to MD - Thanks (I should have known you would have to be the first to reply... I'm not sure if I am glad I am back yet - still deciding... well - back in Australia I mean - not the forum)

would you really expect anything less? :lol:

well i know NZ WAS AWESOME, but at least i can talk to you again!!! :twisted:

p.s. im really impressed with that first photo...i think you had a real eye for the composition on that one...

md

And here are some more photos from my trip to NZ...

nz_scan_001_small.jpg

My driftwood photo. Taken at Onawe (Banks Peninsula).

nz_scan_003_small.jpg

One of my favourite photos - of that same donkey.

nz_scan_004_small.jpg

Another of my favourites...

nz_scan_005_small.jpg

This one was from the top of the gondola's looking over the luge at Queenstown.

nz_scan_007_small.jpg

Not really a great photo - but funny all the same - taken at Willowbank Wildlife Park.

nz_scan_009_small.jpg

I knew this would be a favourite when I took it.

nz_scan_010_small.jpg

A swan... obviously (it has lots of dust from my scanner)

Okay - I don't wanna overload everyone's computers. If you want to see more, my new zealand photos are at: http://www.ohsixohsix.com/images/new_zealand

Please let me know what you think - and there is still more to come on my site.

Byes - Alecia

Thanks - I like the one of the driftwood... I had to lie on the ground to get it - but hey - I was in another country - i never have to see anyone that might have seen me ever again.

Thanks for your comment - glad you liked it...

lovely, lovely, lovely

The south island *sigh* When I had my film cam, i lost nearly all of my south island pics. Akaroa rules! lucky you. The driftwood shot is awesome, its a classic kiwi shot :)

oi, maybe i'll have a chance to go skiing there this month, but i prolly won't have a chance to getaway until next year :(

thanks for sharing those :)

Thanks Lucky, so are you sayin' i'm a kiwi jackass now? :p :lol:

There's some neat shots there...thanks for sharing!

Here are my NZ photos taken in 2002 Dec

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/New Zealand 2003/

FL040025.jpg

FL010001.jpg

FL040013.jpg

FL010035.jpg

FL010028.jpg

FL000030.jpg

FL020002.jpg

FL000016.jpg

Sorry there are just too many to choose from. I've got 127 photos in the gallery.

BTW I suggest you to have your negatives scanned into photo CDs by your local developer. It costs money but definitely beats scanning the actual prints.

Thankyou all...

I should have had the negs scanned when I first got them done... It woul dhave cost me $7.95 extra per film... (so that would probably be another $100). But it would cost me more now - as they are $2 for the cd plus 47c per photo.

I suppose I could just get the few I wanted scanned and leave the rest. We'll see... I don't really need copies on my computer - as I will use my negs to get reprints or enlargements if i should need them.

Thanks for your comments... molested_cow - which part did you do to? (I'm surprised your dared to go that close to a llama). Ooh. and you got lupin photos. I love lupins - but I was too early for them this year.

Hey Vonn - nothing compared to yours - but thanks for your comments anyway... was that 'kiwi jackass' comment to me? I'm confused... (and I'm a kiwi anyway - remember that)

"which part did you do to?"

Sorry I didn't get that...

I was at a tourist farm and the llamas are used to people. They get impatient when you take too long to bring out the feed.... bad llamas.

I was there during Christmas, their spring.

Most reactions

Back