Life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.holthausphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dxiz5i.jpg

Ordered this morning. Sooo hyped can't wait to hold it!

Holly S__t thats a big lens, had one for 1/2 on my camera, great range and good lens but man it was too much for me.
Congrats and enjoy :)

Show us how your friend works! :p

Hey, cool! That guy right there is one of my BEST friends!! He goes just about everywhere with me.

You'll love that lens! Been shooting with mine for over two years now, pretty much all my bird photos since 2013 are with that lens.
It IS a lot of lens, but if a little ole girl like me can heft it around all day, HAND HELD, anyone can. ;)
Alright...admittedly, I'm not exactly "petite," at about 6' tall...but at heart, I'm still just a "little ole girl." :D

About an hour north of Detroit and hour west of Port Huron

curious what made you order that over the 150-600?

I'm not a money tree? Lol. I got the 150-500 for $725.

That's fair enough. I know the prices are pretty close new, the way you worded it made it seem like you bought now. I know you can get the 150-500 now for a good price, but I'd personally still go for the Tamron. That's all, I was just curious what your desicion was based on.

Well I had to return it.. :( Didn't seem to focus right, it was always searching and searching at all focal lengths, also seemed quite soft...New friend was not my friend for long, lol :p

Most reactions

Back