My News !

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I wrote a lonnnnnnnng ass post in my blog so instead of writing it here, I'll just post the link to it lol ( for those who are interested ...and kudos to ya if ya manage to get through it all :lol: ). :D

http://soulsjuice.blogspot.com/2005/08/news-from-new-orleans.html

Oh and the other news.......I got my second tattoo in New Orleans on the weekend just gone. I got my first tattoo 14 years ago, back when ppl labelled girls with tatts as ' trashy biker chicks' ( pfffft to that ) and not many ppl knew what a kanji was. I've been wanting to get another one ever since ( they're addictive ) but I wanted to get it in New Orleans so I waited patiently and hoped I'd GET back to New Orleans.

Here it issss ! I had to bloody contort myself to take the webcam shot lol ( the tatt is centered on my lower back ).

tatt.jpg

I've been dying to get a new tat for the last 6 months. Like a wave it just came over me. My new job should sufficiently provide the fundage, now I have to find a good tat.

One I have now is just a tribal design below my neck on my back.

And without reading the whole blog I will say, congrats.

Happiness is yelling bingo...or "YES", in your case.

wow. sounds like you have one heck of a man there, he must have one helluva woman. congrats to you both!

thanks for sharing your beautiful evening with us...what an awesome night to remember! you two are incredibly lucky to have found each other. congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and I know you have found truly wonderful people in each other. Big hugs to you, Tina!

ohhhh TINA!! Congrats!!!! YAY!!! :cheer: Have you had a permanent smile attached to your face for weeks now?! gawsh your cheeks must hurt! awww. :lol:

Well that story was amazing... I cried about 4 times! Congratulations again and I hope you two have a great time together for the rest of your lives!! Awwww.... :lovey:

Now i'm not normally the one to get worked up but I did feel a tear or 5 run on the 'Josh propose to Tina..."Yes honey" ' part. :blushing:

Congratulations on the engagement, good luck tying the knot and may you lead happy, prosperous and awesome lives. :)

Most reactions

Back