My News !

Congratulations, Tina! :heart: What a romantic evening, in one of your favorite places, too! Sounds beautiful from start to finish.

I am so happy for you! :hug::

Tina, I have TEARS in my eyes after reading that!!!! THAT IS SOOOO SWEEEEET! Congratulations! I am so incredibly happy for you! :) :hug::

Hey Congrats! Sounds like you had a day that you will remember for the rest of your life.

Wow. That sounded so romantic. You're very lucky. All the best for the future ...(sniff..) (watery smile) :)

Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Many happy years to you both.
I've been trying to come up with a way to propose when I get back from Iraq. Hope you don't mind but I might "borrow" an idea or two from Josh if I can't come up with something on my own.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Congrats Lumi!!! I wish a life time of happiness for you two!!

Congrats Tina!!! I'm so happy for you two! :D :mrgreen:

You gotta tell that many of yours to simmer down now because he's makin the rest of us look reaaal bad. :D

Awww @ ya's being touched by his proposal :mrgreen: :hugs:

To think he saw me with my head hoverin over the toilet bowl, hurling, before he got all mushy later that night ! :lol:

Thanks again for the congrats and well wishes. It feels great to read them ! :heart:

Kelox , help yaself to the ideas man. I think the most important thing that Josh did was listen and find out about everything I love ....

ie. one of my fave places : New Orleans , one of my fave flowers: tulips ( my ring setting is a 'Tulip' setting ), my love for photography : a coffee table book of my photography combined with pics of my family and he and I.... etc.
When someone realizes that his/her babe has paid attention to their loves in life and celebrates these things , then it will never fail to make them feel amazing and reaffirm that they have found the one for them...

May you get home to your sweetheart soon !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back