Photos OK to edit
I'll be doing their wedding on Sept. 30th:

RebEng01.jpg

RebEng12-1.jpg

RebEng18-1.jpg

RebEng22.jpg

RebEng23.jpg

Looks kinda like Tony Hawk...lol.
Great shots. The first one is really good. I hate it when people get pictures of the awkward "did you take it yet?" kiss pose...but you got it right before they kissed, and that makes the difference from a great picture to a "meh" picture.

I'm sure they'll be pleased with your work on the big day.

I have a little trick about that. I tell them to ALMOST KISS but don't actually touch each other.
To make up for my request, I tell them to kiss away after the shot. :)

I absolutely love your style of photography! Your shots are always great! 1 and 5 are my favorites! To me 5 has an almost dream like feel to it! This lucky couple will definitely enjoy having you freeze their special day for them!

I think I have said this before, but you are definitely my inspiration when it comes to wedding photography!

I *LOVE* #1, #2 is a close runner-up for me. They are all great shots, though!

I like number 1, since it kind of captures the moment (well, good at faking it if you want to put it that way), but the rest are poorly posed.

Number 2 look awkward and distant, okay so they're holding hands, but the way they look at different directions and smile shows more of self-content than of the relationship.

Number 3 looks like a snapshot composition, except the lighting is good.

And number 4, I don't quite like the tilt, also it looks blurry.

Last number 5, she's not looking at him.

I guess I'm a bit critical, but the discrepancy of quality between this series and your other work is GREAT.

Now Phototron, don't you know by now that it's a MUST that you adore ALL my stuff??? LOL. Just kidding. Thanks for your thoughts.
Not sure why you think 3 is snapshot though. That's a straight PPA type pose that I normally don't even do because it's too "formal". :) Still, I enjoy hearing your response.
Ottowa- You made my day! Thank you!

Very beautiful engagement photos. Very well done in my opinion!

I have a little trick about that. I tell them to ALMOST KISS but don't actually touch each other.
To make up for my request, I tell them to kiss away after the shot. :)

Ooh, I have to remember that one too! These are very nice again. I like the contrast in them. :)

Ha...I love all of them and #3 does not look like a snapshot IMO. Great shots as usual:mrgreen:

I love the kiss pose the best, it looks romantic without being icky! I think I'm going to use your trick next time!

There are a couple tricks that I have in my head for my next wedding!!! I think you (cindy) should have a special trick thread !!!

Okay maybe not, I guess you can't share all your tricks with us! I'll just write them down everytime you mention one!!!!

hot as per usual.... always love your work cindy, particularly 1, 5 and 3 - gee, i must be into snapshots huh? :0P xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back