My Nieces

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by Lisa B, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Lisa B

Lisa B TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is a picture of my neices which was totally ruined by light and stuff but i've fixed it as best i could...

[​IMG]

Just out of interest, while im posting this, does anyone know how to make those butterflies on photoshop brush over in colour?

2. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Interesting picture.
    I like the viewpoint and the composition.

IMO, there are two things that hurt it: the clipped toe at the bottom (the sole missing part) and the seeming slight OOF/large burnt-out place on the left side the taller girl's cheek.

3. Lisa B

Lisa B TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeh, the foots a bugger but it actually never made it into the frame for me to be able to have it in the picture in the first instace - and I didn't touch the older ones face - it just happened to end up like that after a few curves. There wasn't much i could do with the pic coz the light was all over the place - i LOVE the expressions though and so tried to tidy it up so as not to have had a completely wasted photo :)

I printed it out and it actually looks a lot better in print, which i was really pleased about because my sister wanted a new picture of the girls at the time.

She's recently had a new baby so i'm going to be borrowing her children again pretty soon...

The whole photoshoot was a bit of a hit and miss coz they just happened to be at my house one afternoon. So i'm glad i got what i did but disappointed too that i didnt make it happen :D

xxxxx