Twig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bloodpromiser.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a fear of going blind.
I think sight one of the most precious gifts of life, and it's natural to sometimes not even realize it and maybe even take it for granted.
As a photographer, I use visual images to get my point across, to show you what I want to show you. After all, a photo is worth a thousand words. Personally, I don't think I'd be able to live without being able to see.

And that's why I decided to create these photos.

My_Nightmare_has_a_Pulse_by_BloodPromiser.jpg

Click the link to see it larger: http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/My-Nightmare-has-a-Pulse-100923009

Last edited:
Did she eat her eyes after cutting them out?
(Half joking, half not - what's the blood on her mouth from?)

The blood doesn't look quite right. The blood on your face doesn't seem to match the blood on the bandage, it's almost orange. Doesn't really look like blood either, it looks kinda oily.

Other than that, I like it. :) I think you just need better fake blood.

ps
Have you posted this before? I swear I've seen it before...

Lol
I'm not sure what she did. =D
Ahhh, I can't ever get the blood right. I guess it has a different reaction when soaking into a bandage than just resting on skin. Oh well. Trial and error. =)
And, I've posted a similar image.

Thanks for the comments. =D

I agree with OlllllO, the photo is great but the blood is orange. Great work, very strong image.

Did she eat her eyes after cutting them out?
(Half joking, half not - what's the blood on her mouth from?)

The blood doesn't look quite right. The blood on your face doesn't seem to match the blood on the bandage, it's almost orange. Doesn't really look like blood either, it looks kinda oily.

Other than that, I like it. :) I think you just need better fake blood.

ps
Have you posted this before? I swear I've seen it before...

Pulling out your eyes then eating them reminds of that movie Event Horizon. Great pictures! Yeah, the blood looks a little cheesy but still very awesome lighting, PP, and composition.

very cool.
Did you ever watch Six Feet Under? The sister Clair was a photographer. During the series finale, it forwarded to the deaths of each character. Clair lay dying in her bed at home, an very old and frail woman, she looked to be 100 years old. All around her were framed pictures she'd taken over the years. It zoomed in to her face and you could see she had cataracts, her eyes were all white.
What a horrible outcome for a photographer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back