My Nikon people.....

Beth81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If it's not to much to ask can some Nikon people post some pics in this thread for me to see. I've seen plenty of Canon pics and I've really liked the way they look now I'm debating if I should still get the Nikon. I need some great Nikon pics to look at........

I'm telling you go with the Canon, we have cool white lenses :p. Remember it's the photographer not the camera

As Jaszek said, Nikons or Canons, or any other decent camera will take pictures just fine. Its the photographer, not the camera.
See my sig :)

flickr groups
nikon: Flickr: Search for a group
canon: Flickr: Search for a group
olympus: Flickr: Search for a group

Should be able to find 10000s of examples of shots there :)
end result - its not the brand that makes the shot its the photographer. There is no real major advantage from canon or nikon over each other in terms of what can be captured since both companies have very complete sets of lenses.

note the only exception is that canon have the MPE65mm macro whilst nikon do not - but that lens is only of interest if you are a die hard macro fan (heck that lens won't do anything but macro)

Whos more proffesional now?
VThianMan100MFinals9.jpg

Sorry but it is not possible to judge an entire brand of cameras just by the images, want type of photos do take, what type of camera are you thinking getting, what about lens

OK maybe you have some nikons here
2828813681.jpg

OK you have SOME nikons there

Oh boy....I was just asking for pictures that's all.....

Its the photographer, not the camera.
So yea it depends on the photographer not the camera.
Yes, it's the photographer, not the camera.

If people were to post images (with no exif) and no one said which brand DSLR they were using, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was shot with a Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma or Sony...no one could.

Whos more proffesional now?
VThianMan100MFinals9.jpg
Ya they made all the Canon shooters stand way back there to take shots but they let the NIKON users get upclose that they had to shoot a 12-24 to keep the subject in the frame. lol :lol:

Most reactions

Back