My official (unofficial) return to posting! *pics inside*

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as some of you may have figured out by now I have had MASSIVE computer and network problems over here for about the last month straight. First my laptop took a digger after developing a crack in the case in the lower left hand corner (no doubt from people picking it up by only that corner) and I suppose getting slammed into the back of my drivers seat during the car accident in February didn't help it either. Then my secondary "back-up" machine decided it didn't want to play nice on my network AT ALL for a month straight (of course if I had just stopped being cheap and bought one more wireless card instead of routing it through my other PC's I could have fixed that problem sooner :confused: ).

Then the one that really hurt . . .

My main editing machine, after about 5 years of relentless pounding started to get REALLY REALLY bad. First it fried a power supply so I stole one from my stash in the basement, then the video card fan burnt out and toasted my VPU, then I had 2 smoked RAM sticks, and now massive motherboard BIOS and IRQ failures. I fought with it for awhile saving my files every 2 minutes religiously in between crashes and hard locks until it started crashing DURING my file saves which would then just corrupt the entire file altogether :x Then yesterday morning it FINALLY gave up completely and just refused to start up at all.

So I finally got my but in gear and switched my hard drives, memory, and video card(s) over to my PIII 600 lifeboat system until new parts come in for my new main monster machine. Considering the one that fried was only a 1.1Ghz AMD Duron I suppose it was time for a change anyway.

Also the little one has been keeping me QUITE tied up in my only free time so I don't get much time on the PC right now anyway :blushing:

But we are doing good :sexywink:

Here are a couple from this last weekend . . .

crs1578.jpg

crs1581.jpg

I am just starting to see EVERYTHING in duotone lately though :confused: Starting to scratch my head as to why I have an expensive COLOR camera!? :mrgreen:

Oh Ben, these are soooo great!
Is he really that big already? In the first he looks like he is sitting in a bar having a very cool and relaxed time with his buddies :).
And in the second he's in his taxi upon coming out of the bar :lol:

What a lovely smile. He is soooo cuddly!
I also love his thoughtful expression in the first. Thanks for posting these and I hope to see you more often on here from now on.

welcome back, we have missed you...!! my gosh, this baby is growing like a weed...he is so pretty....love the first one, but the second one is precious... i love the grin...!!

keep us up to date with his growing...!!

ps.. sorry about all the trouble...

Great pictures... First one is priceless, second one is great..

Steve :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back