My old Band

xiangji

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I might look out of place... Whilst I was living in China studying I joined my university pop punk band. Not just band members but damn good friends. Note - photo wasn't taken by myslf =D

Pea_shooter_band_shot_2.jpg

OOO I got another one! come people...comments =D

Pea_shooter_band_shot_1.jpg

Top one is a snapshot.

Bottom ones are a better attempt at portraiture. Though the lighting is pretty bad. Half of the shots are under exposed / shadowed with no light on the background. Bottom left guy has his sign or whatever completly blown up, while mainting poor lighting.

So what if it was my camera... but I didnt take it?

So what if it was my camera... but I didnt take it?

Doesn't really matter. If you didn't shoot the photo, you don't own the copyright and the forum ask that you link to photos you don't own. But I don't think anybody will bother you in this case.

At the same time, this is not really about photography, it's about your band, so it would have been better in the Off Topic area.

Anyway, you speak chinese then I take it. Wanna do a translation? I have this album from a chinese band that was sent to me by a friend who lived there for a while and supposedly the front man disappeared soon after the album's release :( I've always wanted to know what the songs are about.

Most reactions

Back