My older sister

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, so I started off being horrible taking pictures.. heres a picture I took of her about 2 years ago before I knew what the "button you press to take the picture" is called (didnt have my own camera at the time, borrowed my older brother's)..

n503654892_15398_3399.jpg

(my old room on the right)

Now that I have more skills with taking photography, heres my picture I took of her about.. 2 weeks ago

Click to make bigger:

Its amazing how the skill of a photographer effects how pretty the person in the picture looks.. What do you guys (lol, oh boy)... and girls think??

Any intake, thoughts, advice, anything??

Well, there not only is a vast difference technique applied between the first and the second photo, but also is she giving you a very unflattering expression in the first (adding to the unflattering point of view you had chosen and the equally unflattering on-camera flash you used). No wonder you think she looks nicer in the second. She is not pulling a face!

That second, however, is quite a bit underexposed. And maybe some interaction would have been welcome, for she is saying something, so her mouth shows, but into the air... - but this might not be the ONLY one you took of your sister?

First one, shes just being herself.. She's loony.. :) also, in the 2nd she heard a bird (while I was taking pictures of her) so I snapped the expression and I personally like it.. But it was her first time someone was taking pictures of her for more of the "modeling" type reason, so it was somewhat odd at first, you know? :)

That second, however, is quite a bit underexposed. And maybe some interaction would have been welcome, for she is saying something, so her mouth shows, but into the air... - but this might not be the ONLY one you took of your sister?

me, too.

Most reactions

Back