My Orange Experiment and Day 19 photo... Vote!

Which photo do you prefer.....

• Photo 1

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... For my project 365.

So I grabbed some random objects and put them together to try and have some fun with lighting.
I'm trying to keep the photos different in my little photo project to keep people guessing (if they're even following)......:lol:

Onto the photos.

The first was the last photo taken (as my madness took hold). I just wanted to have some fun with the orange and Grapefruit.

http://dominantly.smugmug.com/Projects/Project-365/Project-365-Day-19/768854627_TWVs7-L.jpg
768854627_TWVs7-L.jpg

Now the rest were just me trying to figure out how much light, and what had the best feel. More shadow, less... I couldn't decide, so thats where you guys come in...... You can vote more then once, so if you could vote for at least one of the 2-4 that would be great.

2. lightest
uu.jpg

3. A step darker
Project365Day19.jpg

4. Dark- Grapefruit comes out of the darkness.....
2-2.jpg

Oh, and here is a "pullback" of how I set it up.

The base is a black leather DVD case, the background is a Black folder/case and the light is a Wescott TD5 spiderlite running three bulbs. The lens was a 55-200mm VR...
3-1.jpg

dirty kitchen or something? haha

as for the grapefruit, number 3 is the best IMO. But the best photo is number 1

thats why i didn't vote

LOL, what's up with the redacted room details? Too funny. Wouldn't it be easier to just clean the place before taking a picture of it? :D

As for the fruit, stick a knife in one (or make a gash in it to show some color) and draw a big OH NO! face on it. :D

LOL, what's up with the redacted room details? Too funny. Wouldn't it be easier to just clean the place before taking a picture of it? :D

As for the fruit, stick a knife in one (or make a gash in it to show some color) and draw a big OH NO! face on it. :D
:lol: I was cooking and making a big mess at the same time... So I thought I would keep the focus off the mess and on the photo stuff :mrgreen:

I thought about doing that.... I just wasn't sure how to make the cut look good. I'll try and think something up though :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back