kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went shooting today with the family. My little girl shot a bunch, but she got a lot of herself in some of them. I'll go through them and post later. I'll let the GF choose which of the ones she shot will get posted.

Now these were at the WWII memorial just on the edge of the Navel Academy.

PICT0001e.jpg

PICT0002e.jpg

PICT0015e.jpg

PICT0010e.jpg

PICT0018e.jpg

PICT0020e.jpg

I know the last one is crooked.

These are from downtown Annapolis.
PICT0083e.jpg

PICT0051e.jpg

PICT0145e.jpg

PICT0146e.jpg

Don't ask why she has her teddy inside her jacket, even I don't know that.:lol:

wow very nice shots

love the one of the bird on the post. The DOF is very dramatic there

love the title :lmao:

great series Ken. looks like an interesting memorial to shoot. i never drop down into town...always run right through on 50.

looks like you had a nice day with the family. i did as well :)

The memorial is a great one to shoot, I have not done it justice here. You should stop on in sometime, maybe we could even have a meetup.
I shot about 170 digital images and went through three rolls of 35mm. I am almost afraid to see how those turn out. It's been so long since I shot film, and even then I didn't know what I was doing.

It was a nice day with them. Glad you did too.

Very nice photos... the third one jumps out at me most although I like them all.

What a cute little girl! If she puts the teddy in her cut, she doesn't have to carry him and she can keep him warm at the same time! :mrgreen:

Ken, I love the first bird shot!!!

Nice job, and I totally think that we need to do an Annapolis Meetup (Would that still count as a DC meetup since it's all the same folk?

jocose said:
Ken, I love the first bird shot!!!

Nice job, and I totally think that we need to do an Annapolis Meetup (Would that still count as a DC meetup since it's all the same folk?
It should be. Hope it happens soon, there should be a lot to shoot either in anna. or across the bridge. Either way, I'm good.

Your composition is spot on, really really impressive shots! :)

Most reactions

Back